Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 11- Meat Platter

Today was another very early start, 5.30am!!! This time of day should not be seen!

We made our way to two secondary schools for some lesson observations. This was ok and the kids seem a lot more sensible than some of the kids in the uk!

In the evening we went for a farewell meal. This was amazing because I got to order the meat platter again!!! It was also lovely to spend some valuable time in the company of the people who have made this trip truly amazing. As I loved the food so much I was given a Hungarian cook book! I'll put this to much use when I get home!

I have loved almost every minute of this trip. I wouldn't say it has changed my life or opened my mind anymore than it already is but I have met some fantastic people. I will never forget them and I will be sad to leave and return to the rat race.

Thank you to everyone who made this possible. It has been brilliant :) X

No comments:

Post a Comment