Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 3- Too much food!

Well everyone the vast amount of pastries over the last few days has made me so bloated and it serves me right. My eyes have been far bigger than my belly!

The weather has been beautiful today. A little check on the Internet shows me that it is at least 10oC warmer here than at home, sorry England :p

Today has been a very interesting day, one that I will explore more in my final report when I get home. The first part of the morning was spent enjoying the company of some beautiful children with physical disabilities. They were so brilliant and I feel privileged to have been in their company. They put many things back in to perspective.

This afternoon was interesting for many reasons, we had a special guided tour around the biggest church in Debrecen, but the most interesting part for Chris was getting to watch me freak out about walking down some VERY steep, VERY high and VERY narrow steps, I almost didn't make it people! Our tour guide/minister was lovely.

The most bizarre part of today was seeing a car crunched up as a result of possibly pulling out on a tram... How do you not see a tram?!

Speak soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment